Busy as always, we’ve got some more new things on GovTrack this month:
- Congressional District Maps now include redistricting maps for the upcoming elections. Except for Rhode Island — we’re still working on locating the new districts there. You can switch back and forth between your current district and the district you’ll be voting in this November.
- The bills page has a new Statistics Tab where you can compare the number of bills enacted in each Congressional session since 1979 and see when during a session bills tend to be introduced and enacted.
- The site now works better on mobile devices with small screen, and we’ll keep improving that.
- Bill text comparisons are now available for comparisons between versions of a single bill and between selected different but related bills.
- The font size has been increased throughout the site in response to feedback we got early on when the new site design went live in March.
- The search pages have been fixed to work on Internet Explorer, they are faster, and got some other usability tweaks.